Mr Ike C. Ibe said this on his facebook wall...
"Chibueze will see his future"
"I ran into him at the Umezurike hospital junction on Wednesday night in the middle of the traffic. He was holding a clutches and one ankle was practically severed from the leg. He was begging for alms. Of course I dropped something into his hand and zoomed off to attend to my own trauma. When I got home something struck me that I could be the 'savior' sent for him. I prayed that I see him the next night. I did. I took his mother's number and scheduled to meet with them the next morning. What I heard from Chibueze and his mother was devastating. A 17 year old young kid struggling with health challenges since birth and getting one pint of blood almost every month. Chibueze has seen hell and is forced to beg every night to supplement his mother's pure water sales. They stopped his treatment and his schooling for several years now. He is a sickle cell patient and the nasty wound on his leg is threatening his immediate survival. I want you to help me save Chibueze. I have undertaken with my family to put Chibueze in a proper medical treatment program which started today and eventually to put him through school. But we need your help. With your help, Chibueze will see his future through Christ our Lord. Amen."

Post a Comment

 
Top