Nigerian Pop star, Tiwa Savage is featured in the latest issue of Elle Magazine South Africa in an article tagged “Keeping Up With Tiwa”.

In the issue, the mother of one had a chit chat with Tidi Benbenisti, where she spoke about how she used to be a tomboy before her glam days, her deal with Roc Nation and the fact that her private life was recently subjected to public spectacle.

Tiwa Savage claims one of her biggest regret in life was making her private life public.


“My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much. There will always be speculation, but by addressing it you are adding more fuel to the fire. I now choose not to address anything.”, she said.

Looking on the bright side, the Mavin first lady felt honoured to have been signed unto ROC Nation as she prepares to take on the world mostly ruled by the opposite S3x.

“I’m so honoured it has happened to me, and while it may mean as a woman I need to work 10times harder to make things happen am fine with that”.

In preparation of a possible collabo with Beyonce, Tiwa has been listening to Queen Bey full album, but revealed that she will also like do a song with Rihanna

“I am listening to Lemonade on repeat, but I will also love to collaborate with Rihanna, Anati, Mi Casa and Casper Nyovest.”

Tiwa Savage musical career started over a crush she had on a boy who loved music when she was only 14, after which she joined the choir.

For Music Promotion, Advert Placement and Enquiries kindly add up BBM: 7BB3059B
Call: +2348137828851,
e-mail: ruchyme123@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Top