Miss Ezinne Jessica Agbai was one of the contestants for the 2015 Ada Isuikwuato Beauty Pageant contest and she successfully emerged as the MISS TOURISM ISUIKWUATO for 2015/2016 year. Abia Facts Newspaper took time out to interact with her concerning the contest and other issues.
Please enjoy the media chat:



My name is Ezinne Jessica Agbai, I am 21 years old and I am a 400 level student of Psychology in the University of Jos. Am from Umuobu clan in Amiyi Ahaba Imenyi Autonomous community in Isuikwuato L.G.A, Abia state.
To crown it all, I won Miss Tourism Isuikwuato during the last ADA ISUIKWUATO BEAUTY CONTEST that took place on 30th December 2015.
Ada Isuikwuato event has come and gone, the event was special because it was the first of its kind in Isuikwuato L.G.A
The event was good but there is need for improvement especially in terms of recognizing special invited guest and sitting arrangement. There is need to also improve lightening for proper visibility. But off course, life is all about improvement and I believe the 2016 ADA ISUIKWUATO EVENT will be far better in all ramifications.
Honestly, words cannot be enough to express exactly how I felt when I emerged as part of the winners because the contest was tough.  I was so excited I couldn’t contain myself.
My plans for Isuikwuato is to help develop some tourist sites in Isuikwuato as Miss Tourism, for instance the Uhuchukwu Cave in Amiyi Ahaba Imenyi and others numerous to mention.


Tourist sites if well harnessed will generate revenue for Isuikwuato LGA.
The project requires support from people; financial, man power. The finance is to help develop and upgrade the sites to accepted standards while the Manpower/Volunteers is to help put the sites in order.
For 2016 Ada Isuikwuato event, there is need to increase the number of contestants, the Eze’s from all communities of the contestants should be duly informed by the organizers ,multinational companies should also be carried along for sponsorship and Local industries from the communities should also be involved.
The after event party is a very important aspect of the event and should therefore be taken seriously.
I want to say a very big thank you to the organizers and the people that made it possible for the event to be successful.
To get more information about me, my contact and my project, please send a mail to adaisuikwuato@yahoo.com .
May God bless and strengthen you all In Jesus name.

Post a Comment

 
Top